Cool Beans


Monday, January 31, 2011

Pah homework! I spit on you inferiority!

CRAPOLLAAA of a day.

First class was Maths: I was on time but the math teacher's watch was wrong. It went down alittle like this:
ATILATHEHUN: YOUR'E LATE!!!
ME: no i'm not, your clocks wrong!
ATILATHEHUN: I'm not wrong, i'm right! It's the rest of the world that's wrong!!!
ME: OH well.. SORRY. (gets 5c out of my bag) Take this 5c, go down town, and get a rat to gnaw that thing off your face!! Good day to you Madame.

What actually happened:

ATILATHEHUN: YOUR'E LATE!!!
ME: ah. um...i think your clocks,, uh,,wrong....
ATILATHEHUN: IS THERE A SORRY IN THAT????
ME: ah, sorry.
ATILATHEHUN: Its not me you should be sorry to, it's your parents when i tell them on parent teacher.

In drama today we had to pick a celebrity and i picked Audrey Hepburn. The vague face's showed me that i am quite possibly a freak of nature.



Now as much as i'd like to talk to my theranet (that's internet theripast) we have important things to discuss. Like this:
DIY TIES!!!
And these:
 Rodarate. I no! I just remembered they have Rodarte tutu's in the black swan. SIGH.

AND THESE!


and another thing


I have come to the realisation that the video i spent (i meant wasted) my weekend on is ACCESSED DENIED. so that whole post before was just random mumblings from a crazy person. OH WAIT its always random mumblings... Annnyway. To save yourself from disappointment here is a equally as arduous video i made a while ago



Today reading my favourite magizine of all time  i found yesterday was The National Day of Inane Answering Machine Messages. Our phone does not have an answering machine (i am a very deprived child and all) so i will suffice for inane emails. (bellacoolbeans@gmail.com) Let's get some boring into our interesting lives!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments