Cool Beans


Wednesday, January 26, 2011

mood lighting + extreme boredom

and this is what you get...



ahh it looks like i'm eating my hair.
 I love the way my shadow is sorta distorted in this one.

                       






























































I also did another photo shoot but you will have to wait for it. (in other words i am lazy) There are some clothes i bought last holidays, i would do an outfit but again, i'm too lazy. I promise i will do one soon! It's funny
I know it's such a strange post for Australia Day but i was in the mood listening to where is my mind and Tavi's witch music.

On a brighter note :


                            
My First Crush from Julia Pott on Vimeo.


Annyway hope you have a good Australia Day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments