Cool Beans


Wednesday, January 5, 2011

I'm ready for my close-up, Mr. Demille




 I die a little inside every time i see these shoes and come to the realization that at my current flow of income, i will never get to have their Vivienne Westwood goodness snuggly on my feet. SIGH. I can still look at them. And dream about them. And breathe on them in the shop windows. 

                                                        OK Bella, you're obsessed.


Those could be my hands, cradling them in my arms.
oh goshh.

[9.JPG]
I'm ready for my close-up, Mr. Demille

If you have more than cotton fluff at the bottom of your purse you can get them at Violent Green. Oh, and, pick me up a pair too, won't you?

1 comment:

  1. I adore these shoes, I wish I had some! My budget doesn't quite allow it though haha. Lovely blog x

    ReplyDelete

Comments