Cool Beans


Friday, January 28, 2011

Little Bandits, you stole my heart




I have been lusting over this collection for quite some time.. And now it's finally here!! I love how there's this 1940's elegance of the collection along with a high-waisted sort of 60's theme. The colour's like the shorts in the piece above excentuate this elegance. I also love the velvet and lace (something that before now, i thought should never go together). Lately i'm really into wearing these material hair ties with my hair in the same style as the first pictur . My hair's around the same length as the model, and with a fringe it's really fun to wear (though sometimes i feel like a bit of a nanny). I feel i'm in the dark about The Black Swan. I hear all my favourite bloggers raving about the rodarte tutu's and a surge of jealousy bubbles inside. Hopefully i'll see it soon, but it seems for now there is not enough hours in the day. Just Saturday and Sunday is not enough! I miss you holidays! Annyway back to the collection. You can find it here and follow the links to the Stockist OR if you are awesome and live in brisbane it's available at my favourite shop of all time here

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments