Cool Beans


Saturday, January 29, 2011

DIY. it's too late at night to think of a better title

i did this today due to a case of severe boredom, i think i may have been even crazy at that point. Did you know that a 3 minute video takes 5 hours to make/edit? i did not know this before i started. do not expect any more video's from me anytime soon. i'm still recovery from the trauma. I'm sorry about the end part, when i saw instant replay in editing i couldn't stop myself. heeeelllloooo. ahahaha. Video replay is the height of comedy! I have still not seen The Black Swan since this morning. Whenever i see another bloggers post about how fabulous/amazing/rad/epic/other synonym i die alittle inside. do not taunt me with reviews please. until i see it i will be a rock, i will be an iiiilllaanndd, cutting myself off from my favourite bloggers in order to not risk another review of how much i'm missing out. *sniffle* I AM IN A GLASS CAGE OF EMOTION. Today, once again, overcome with boredom and misery, i made a list of my favourite combacks. YES. I was that bored. and YES. that is why i'm plagiarising so much in this post.

So here it goes:


    • GOOD COMEBACKS
    • Stick your drink up your arse, Tania.I’d rather swallow razor blades than drink with you. Oh, by the way, I’m not alone. I’m with Muriel. -MURIAL’S WEDDING
    • Frankly, my dear, I don’t give a damn. -UNCLE BUCK
    • Take this quarter, go downtown, and have a rat gnaw that thing of your face! Good day to you, madam. -GONE WITH THE WIND
    • I’m gonna punch you in the ovary. That what i’m gonna do. A straight shot. Right to the baby maker - ANCHORMAN.
    • If all else fails. YOUR MOMMA!
By this list i guess i seem like a really angry kid. But i'm not. I'M NOT. AHHHH. GETTING ANGRYYYYYY (rips off shirt)

ahh. i really should stop doing that...
Plagiarising i mean.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments