Cool Beans


Saturday, March 19, 2011

peaceful yellow


today i went to the valley and have a whole bucketload of fun! Of cource i had to persaude the parentials to go to Violent Green and i jso very depressed now at my current money situation. Or lack of it. Some of my favourites were...















It



















It's a badge by the way...don't ask me why i like it... i am just a slightly messed up kido
I've just noticed there seems to be a underlying theme of emo-blackness going on here...

I can't believe it but i actually got to touch Lonely Hearts. Meet the clothing in person. Such an honour.. I wish i took photos! My nikon is at the doctors right now so lets prey he makes it!



By the way i have opened a flickr account (bellacoolbeans) so you can look at my pretty pictures there.

current inspiration.




































credits: (clickity click click)  style rookie, Ghost World, But I'm a Cheerleader, Lomo Camera, violent green photo and camera, cavelier, er triangle thingy.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments