Cool Beans


Wednesday, March 9, 2011

De Castelbajac's show is scary but, c'mon, keep your shirt on!

Exciting news today! After a long wait i finally picked up my first photo's from my Diana f+. Most of them didn't turn out so well... but i'd preferred to say they were "experimental" and if you don't get them then your'e not deep enough... Anyway here are some of the better ones (apart from the last two)
 
 My sister and dad.

My lovely friend Rachel
I
 I guess you can decide what these ones are..

On the train on the way back i was reading Mx. Oh gosh i can't believe i said that! Anyway have a look at this travesty!

You probably can't read it but beside each one has a extremely hilarious pun. I quote  "Spider hate, spider hat, does whatever... actually, it only really sits on your head at de castelbajac shows.Oh HA DE HAHA. "Release the hounds at de Castelbajac's show. Tell me, McQueen reation, are you humanoid or are you android? Can not compute. Where's Frankentein? I hope he hasn't left his bride at the altar at the Collette Dinnigan Show. OH MX YOU ARE THE HEIGHT OF COMEDY...

click to view it bigger

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments