Cool Beans


Thursday, March 17, 2011

lets throw paint at eachother and be cool indie kids

shame on me! Not posting for a whole week! I guess i have no excuses... except that i have Bolshephobia- fear of Bolsheviks, i don't know what Bolsheviks are/is? but it seems like a scary guy. Annnyway this week i:

opened a flickr account (clickyclickclickclick)
found some nolstagic photos
got new glasses
cut my hair. again. (when will i learn?)

First off nolsgtacic pretty pictures of my mum in england. These were taken on what is now my Nikon camera. I love the dreamy photo's it takes, somehow making everything look like a pastel heaven.






Got new glasses.



me being a prat

78972 divided by the square root of pear.

































you can't see it but it says Ray-ban. it does! IT DOES!

cut my hair. again






























Sometimes i like it, sometimes i hate it. Me and my hair have a love-hate relationship. It looks like a wave though! Which i think is cool....oh shut up. Speaking of hair, i'm dying mine blue! Yes! Finally my mum said yes (it took abit of black mailing but...whatever..) And I'm not talking subtle blue. I'm talking about


Maybe not so much the first one but you get the idea. It's gonna be sooooooooo great. eeeee.  I'm going to greece, turkey and paris in June and July (eeeeee also) and i'm gonna be the troll doll all through the trip. After seeing ghost world on the Weekend it confirmed my belief that i was born to be blue. It is my DESTINY. Or whatever.

"everyone is just too stupid."






now lets throw paint at eachother and be cool indie kids like Lou Doillon in the amazing short film "Miracle"

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments