Cool Beans


Friday, December 10, 2010

Yumm (I know HOW original)

Hey! We're having visitors over for din-din's tomorrow and i was looking at this really cool site called eatmakeread for ideas. (I'm not getting paid to say this by the way.) Anyway I was looking around and I found this:



Some days just require a little more comfort than others. Something comfy like good old-fashioned grilled cheese. I’ve had plenty of those day, but recently I got the urge to mix it up and add some apple slices into the mix. Ummm, so delicious! 


Ahh! I'm not crazy! It's just soo good. I have with Tasty Cheese ( Yes, i know it's a pathetic excuse for a cheese), but it's still good. And pears even better. I'm sorry about this strange rant. I'm just in the mood...


Photo credited to www.eatmakeread.com


Ahah! It's a Monkey Cake! Ahh... I'm too easily amused..
monkey cakes


 Photo credited to www.smittenkitchen.com 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments