Cool Beans


Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Hello, Mr. Nikon



 Yes he's a Mr. Don't ask how i know. I just feel it in my heart. Some say I'm a vegetable. But at least even artichokes have hearts. Sorry. That was a quote from Amelie. My favorite movie of all time. If you have not seen you have not lived. Annnyway, this is my Mum's Nikon Camera that she sorta gave to me. Okay, i found it in the cupboard and took it in as one of my own. I'm getting my first lot of film developed soon, so exciting.




                                                          Yeah, that's it! Work it!


                                                             Sneaking Snapping                                                                      


Is that Nicole Kidman

                        Darn. She got away. But she'll have to come home eventually... and WHEN SHE DOES....

Hah.Hah. Hahhh. You know I'm joking right? Well i hope you guys are all good and getting into the festive mood (I know i am). Don't forget to put your entry in to The Film Competition. I know. I'm too lame to think of a good name. Any ideas?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments