Cool Beans


Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Film Competition/Cyber Festival/Meeting of Nerds

Hi there! I'm starting a Film Competition/Cyber Festival/meeting of nerds sorta thing. If you know what I mean. Anyway here's the gist of it. Basically it's a Short Film Competition (so lets make these films SHORT, cause i don't want to waste my downloads watching a 20minute doco about a snail) Please send your entries to heytaco@hotmail.com or bellacoolbeans@gmail.com. I'm new to blogger so i'm not sure if you can post video's as comment's on my blog, but you can try. The competition starts this Monday, 20th of December, and ends 20th January, so put your entries in anytime between then. And if you got any film buff friends invite them too. The more, the merrier. So... get excited!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments