Cool Beans


Thursday, December 23, 2010

oh winter, where have you gone?

 
Dear Winter,
I know we got off to a bad start. I didn't say it, but i guess you knew i liked summer better. I'm mean, it has Christmas, and you, well don't have anything. I'm not saying that's your fault! But it's true. But now that Summer has come i can't help feeling a little reminiscent of the days when your dark sullen clouds hung over me, threatening with cold wind and rain. I could wear toe socks and beanies without look like a complete dork (though that is still the case). Just hanging around in t-shirts and shorts all day is not nearly as fun as  fluero toe socks, to say the least. I guess what I'm really trying to say is , I MISS YOU WINTER, I'm sorry we had our difference's in the past, but I've changed! Please grace me, oh holy one, with days of rain and no play time. Winter, PLEASE COME BACK!!! Till we meet again, yours always,
Bella xx

1 comment:

Comments