Cool Beans


Friday, February 18, 2011

holey moley! i haven't posted since monday.


Inspiration post.  Things I'm interested in, looking at, and sighing about because i have no money.


I'm getting my first Diana film published soon so let's hope it's not just blurred pictures of my finger, or black because i forgot to take the lens cap off.


Frankie goodness came in the mail yesterday after a long and tiring and bad day at school. I was just about to die when i saw it on the kitchen table. When friends do not, frankie always will. (i'm not sure what that means but, hey! it sounds deep and meaningful...)




credits: onitsuka tiger shoes,rando, diana F+, karen walker clutch in yellow. frankie danke, belle from fashion pirates, twenty seven names, Sonny and the Sunsets "Too Young to Burn", yay road trip!, allforeveryone, maccaroons from Fashion Pirates.


extra long post. It's been a very eventful week, hahah i lie. I've finished my zine though!! Huzzah, hip hip hiporayyyy. So here's want you can do. Since this is such a long post and i do not want to overload your minds with awesomeness, (i've seen it done before) i'll do a post VERY soon about it, i promise,. It will have pictures, too. It's freeee so if you want a copy all you have to do is email me at bellacoolbeans@gmail.com or just comment below and i'll send you back one. If you a fancy hand made copy just include your adress too. (but you'll have to pay for postal, sorry!)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments