Cool Beans


Thursday, February 10, 2011

but you already were!

another pointless post! ooo goody you say!
1. I found out i have a twin that's better than me in everything.
2. rice is cool
3. there is no three

i found out i have a twin that's better than me in everything
Her name is Bella and she has a (way awsomerrr) blog called Plastic Barrettes I'd like to mention at this point in time that she has more followers than me and she has been writing her blog for not as long as me, she has interviewed other AWESOME bloggers including the one and only TAVI, she is probably way more good looking the me. 

I am terminally depressed.

Let's take a look at her ABOUT ME column shall we? See if we can "spot the difference"

ABOUT ME

My Photo
BELLA
My name is Bella. I am thirteen years old. I like drawing, writing, making collages, and Hole. I also enjoy Hitchcock movies and anything directly related to Audrey Hepburn.
if her last name was mcnamee i will probably combust. 
rice is cool
i saw this in the shops on holidays and sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo0o0o0o0o0o0oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo0o0o0o0o0o0ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo0o0o0o0o0o0ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo0o0o0o0o0o0oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
wish i bought it. 
1. it is in my favourite shape
2. wow.
3. it
4. is
5. so
5. coooool
6. it does not need a no.1 six (IT IS THAT COOL)
ok.. enough ranting... INTRODUCING THE 

rice cube

let's make rice cool.

oo lala


No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments