Cool Beans


Monday, February 14, 2011

oh ye ol' neglected blog... i shant speak like this no more

a day of naplan practise. I am going to the shop to buy some fruit; oranges, pears, and apples. It's  going to be a blast.Valentines day today and much to my disapointment mum did not let me have ice cream for dinner. Though i'm not that mopey (don't ask me how to spell that, darn naplan) because i got 3 rose's.
(cue ooohlala)
though did come across these lovely cheesy things from kingdom of style


Hey now! Don't brush me off!! ahahahaHAHAA oh swell indeed.

At my school we have a thing where if you put in money you can get someone a rose. I dunno though... i just find rose's so inpersonal and cliche'd how about a e-card instead?


awwww a tad creepy but awwww. And they don't wilt after a while (just like your relationship, sob sob)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments