Cool Beans


Saturday, October 22, 2011

the sun doesn't like you, you always get burned

The other day I went on a rather horrible trip to the city, which is a complete cultural deficit, I was saw (perhaps patted and breathed on till I was asked to leave, is a better word..) the latest sass and bide collection. There's seems to be alot of clashes with different textiles and bright block colouring going on at the moment. Soon everyone will be a grunge abba fairy.



Need I say more? 

Well I will anyway! The fabric is so lovely and i'm absolutely in love with all the different mediums they used, especially this shirt:



Man why am I so poor? You see I want a job, but I don't want to work... Very tricky predicament you see?

I'm also really loving Arabella Ramsay's collection, and I know I'm a bit late off the mark, but I really want these tights from last collection wrapped around my gangly legs.












The Woodford lineup came out today and i'm seriously ready for summer, my gumboots are POISED.





No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments