Cool Beans


Saturday, October 22, 2011

looking for soul food, and a place to eat.

Sorry. Man i really messed up, it's not you! It was me, i've changed! Maybe we could be just friends? Yeah, I'd like that. 

Seriously though, i've got no excuses for my absence apart from the fact that i was working on getting progressively more of a loser then before. YES, IT CAN BE DONE. Being my usual incredibly cynical awkward self (high self esteem much?) i've lately had it up to heeeeere *points at a adequately high height* with bitches and their OHEMGEE I'M LYKE SAH UGLY UGHH bullshit. If you're in the same sinking boat, i suggest this handy tutoriall in case you haven't got the i hate the world everyone is just too stupid look down. 


STORY OF MY LIFE. 


Anyway if you're still here bugger off and do something productive with your life. 




No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments