Cool Beans


Tuesday, May 3, 2011

A girl at my school got run over today on a main road near our school. She's alright apparently, with just minor bruisings, but it got me thinking seeing as if i was just a bit earlier it could've been me. I mean i've crossed that road about a thousand times before and today probably wouldn't have been any different, but what if it had? I could have been the one hit by that van, narrowly missing my head, and narrowly escaping death (ok let's not over dramatise things here) I think i'm just a bit paranoid, but it just makes you realise that your'e only microscopic and in a flash you could be gone. And life would go on. People would miss you, but in the schemes of things, it's not actually that big a deal to the world. I'm just one of the many people, in fact one every 3 minutes, who died. There goes another life just then.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments